Your National Park Host
"He who helps to preserve Creation, builds bridges into the future"
(Adalbert Ludwig Balling)
During summer and winter the enthusiastic hosts of the South Tyrolean Stelvio National Park invite you to take a break from your everyday life.
Take time to wind down in one of the most beautiful natural landscapes of South Tyrol and find strength in the tenderness, gentleness and peace of nature. Enjoy tasty dishes made from herbs and products grown in the National Park, indulge yourself and enjoy specialties from the region, and relax with a good glass of local wine.
As a National Park Host, we at Berry Hotel Bergfrieden attach great importance to an environmentally friendly operation and use of products from the region. As a National Park Host we undertake to strictly comply with the following criteria with regard to environment and regionality:
- Waste prevention
- If possible no single-portion packs are used in catering
- No sale of beverage cans and no vending machines or disposable crockery
- Use of recycled paper or at least chlorine-free bleached paper for all advertising and sanitary purposes
- Waste treatment
- No incinerating of waste
- Waste sorting
- Natural fertilizers in outdoor areas and composting, if possible
- Water – waste water
- Dirt traps in the entrance areas
- Grease separator in kitchen area
- No chemical fragrance dispensers in toilets and flush-stop buttons in guest rooms
- Energy saving lamps for continuous lighting
- Notice board for public transportation
- National Park breakfast
- Use of at least 5 products from the National Park region; use of home-made products; if possible avoiding single-portion packs
- Use of products from the National Park region
- Information on these products in the menu; National Park menus should always specify place of origin
- National Park showcase
- Sale or exhibition of regional products; information about the points of sale
- The enterprise must be located within the Stelvio National Park
from 26.12. to 02.01.2018
7 x HB p.p.
from 525 Euro
from 02.01. to 07.01.2018
6 x HB p.p.
from 350 Euro