Good to know
…the Bergfrieden hotel in Laces/Martello, Val Venosta will surprise you with plenty of delightful small attentions.
- fruity welcome drink
- Colourful breakfast with a large selection of fresh fruit jams
- Menu a-la-carte with South Tyrolean and Italian specialties and fresh homegrown vegetables or salad buffet.
- Weekly event: berry afternoon with delicious cakes and fruit treats from 15:30 - 17.00 clock
- wine, brandy, bacon and cheese tasting in the cellar of the Hotel Bergfrieden
- Romantic candlelight gala dinner
- Weekly guided excursion with the landlord, Roland
- Free use of the new "Dreamberry" wellness-area with an indoor-pool
- NEW: massage on request
- Free sauna bathrobe hire
- Slippers on request and chargeable
- for free: Wireless-LAN in the room
- Possibility to rent Nordic Walking sticks, snowshoes, backpack at the reception
- Events organized by the Stelvio National Park and the tourism associations (e.g., slide shows, guided hikes, children's day ...)
- VenostaValley Card 2018: From May to October the new Venosta Valley Card will be issued to our guests. It will enable free utilization of the Venosta Valley train as well as all other types of public transport throughout South Tyrol. By simply showing your Venosta Valley Card, you'll also receive various discounts such as on cable-car rides, museums and recreational facilities.
Beginning on 1 January 2014, a local tax will be introduced in South Tyrol/Südtirol. The revenue from this local tax will be used for the expansion and maintenance of infrastructure and services, as well as for the organization of cultural and sports events.
The local tax will be levied at all lodging establishments, on a per-guest and per-overnight-stay basis. The amount is 1,50 Euro per person and per night. Children and adolescents under 14 years of age are exempt from levy.
The local tax is payable upon departure and is listed separately on the invoice.
Rates for children sleeping in a camp bed in parents’ room incl. food.
|up to 4 years
|up to 8 years
|up to 10 years
|up to 14 years
|over the age of 14 years
Rates for children
from 13.05. to 20.05.2018
7 x HB p.p.
from 217,50 Euro
from 20.05. to 27.05.2018
7 x HB p.p.
from 420 Euro