Good to know
…the Bergfrieden hotel in Laces/Martello, Val Venosta will surprise you with plenty of delightful small attentions.
- fruity welcome drink
- Colourful breakfast with a large selection of fresh fruit jams
- Menu a-la-carte with South Tyrolean and Italian specialties and fresh homegrown vegetables or salad buffet.
- Weekly event: berry afternoon with delicious cakes and fruit treats from 15:30 - 17.00 clock
- Romantic candlelight gala dinner
- Weekly guided excursion with the landlord, Roland
- Free use of the new "Dreamberry" wellness-area with an indoor-pool
- Massage on request
- Free sauna bathrobe hire
- Slippers on request and chargeable
- Free: Wireless-LAN in the room
- Possibility to rent Nordic Walking sticks, snowshoes, backpack at the reception
- Events organized by the Stelvio National Park and the tourism associations (e.g., slide shows, guided hikes, children's day ...)
- VenostaValley Card 2020: From May to October the new Venosta Valley Card will be issued to our guests. It will enable free utilization of the Venosta Valley train as well as all other types of public transport throughout South Tyrol. By simply showing your Venosta Valley Card, you'll also receive various discounts such as on cable-car rides, museums and recreational facilities.
Rates for children
|up to 4 years||15,00 €|
|up to 8 years||35,00 €|
|up to 10 years||38,00 €|
|up to 12 years||43,00 €|
|over the age of 12 years||55,00 €|
- Prices are per person and half-board. Our fruity included services can be found here.
- Referral bonus: if a family stays 1 week and refers to you for the reservation, you will receive a voucher of € 30,00 as a small thank you on your next arrival.
- The charge for bed and breakfast in the summer and winter season is €10 less per night than the rate for half board.
- Upon request you are welcome to book a double room as single room. Price on request.
- Your room will be ready for you to check in from 2pm on arrival day. On the day of your departure, please check out by 10am.
- Dogs are allowed on request. Please bring a basket or blanket from home. We charge € 8,00 per day and € 10,00 fixed fee for the final cleaning.
We accept cash payment in Euros (up to €2.999), cheque or credit card.
A deposit of €200 is required to make a firm reservation, in case of cancellation the deposit will not be returned. Here you can easily make your online payment.
- Cancellation up to 3 months before arrival is free of charge.
- For cancellation 3 months until 1 months before arrival we calculate 40% of the whole price.
- For cancellation 1 months until 1 week before arrival we calculate 70% of the whole price.
- If you arrive late, depart early or cancel less then 1 week we will calculate 90% of the whole price.
Beginning on 1 January 2014, a local tax will be introduced in South Tyrol/Südtirol. The revenue from this local tax will be used for the expansion and maintenance of infrastructure and services, as well as for the organization of cultural and sports events.
The local tax will be levied at all lodging establishments, on a per-guest and per-overnight-stay basis. The amount is 1,50 Euro per person and per night. Children and adolescents under 14 years of age are exempt from levy.
The local tax is payable upon departure and is listed separately on the invoice.
Rates for children sleeping in a camp bed in parents’ room incl. food.